Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Genious!

Ok, ok! I promise I *will* get around to posting that enchilada recipe. I have to find it first. We're in the middle of moving across the country. We made it to the other side but now we're stuck in corporate housing while we find permanent housing so I don't have any of my stuff. Stuff that I didn't realize how much I loved until I didn't have it. Like my kitchen stuff. Ok, so maybe I knew how much I loved that stuff ; ) Anyways, my daughter got a puzzle. She's 3. She's not very good at keeping things together like my older son. I think the system I have been using for his puzzles will come in handy for her. We've never had to actually use it for him. I know she's going to mix all the pieces together and won't it be oh so fun to sort them all out??? Here's my solution.



So we assign each puzzle a number, letter, symbol, word... whatever they want. Then we write that on the box and the back of the puzzle pieces so if (when) they all get jumbled together it's not an impossible task. Simple but SO useful! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment